29.03.2005 :: 19:18
Apparition takes away migraine! Kim writes, "This picture is of a friend of mine from work and was taken by her sister a few years ago. When she showed it to me I just could not believe it. I have recently come across your website and ask her if I could submit it to you. Picture was taken after the sun was behind the trees. There was nothing that could have been caused a reflection. The small hill is actually steeper than it looks, the trunk is eye level when standing back from it. Her sister was sitting on a bench when she took it. The strangest thing about it is she had a very bad migraine at the time. The image is coming from above. You can clearly see the head and hands that are gripping her head. She says that when she stood to push the boys, her migraine was gone-just like that! They could not believe the photo when they got it back. This is one of the best photos I have ever seen. I don't know what kind of camera that was used, except that is was 35m. I know that this photo has not been altered. It does have a few minor creases and a smudge though. I am very anxious to hear what you have to say!" Asylum cam spirit! Taby writes, "I was watching the asylum cam when to my surprise this image appeared of what looks to be an angel or mystical spirit. I wasn't convinced these beings existed until I saw this."